The day session ended up going long so our session, which was suppose to start at 7, didn't start until 8:30. We got to see Wozniacki's (#1 women's player) match first and it ended up being 3 hours long so we didn't get to the men's match until 11:30. We were thinking there was no way that Jaylee would last but we decided to go as long as she was doing okay. She turned out to be a champ and actually loved being there! She loved to clap, cheer and dance with the crowd and loved watching/talking to the people around us. Everyone loved her!
Blake's dream came true and we were able to watch Roger Federer play. It was awesome! He crushed his opponent which was good because his match was only about an hour and a half long, but it was about 1:40am at this point and we still had to make it home. It ended up taking us two hours to get home because we had to wait for the trains which not running as much because it was so late/early AHHH! Oh well that's the price you pay when you do something crazy like that.

5 comments:
That is SO cool! Michael will be so jealous! We were supposed to babysit for a couple that was going this week but they cancelled! SO COOL!
SO jealous!!! I LOVE tennis! Glad you guys are getting to do things you will probably never get to experience again!!
Wow I am so glad you got that opportunity! Sounds awesome... I can't believe that Jaylee made it that late. I bet she was a zombie but the cutest one ever!
Well, without Blake and Kevin aroud, I had no idea about the US Open, but am glad that you guys siezed the moment and lived it up.Late/early and all. love you guys!
Wow, I'm impressed that you guys braved that! I'm glad to see that you're having fun while you're there. We miss you guys! Nathan keeps asking when he'll get to go to Blake and Amy's house.
Post a Comment