Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Crayon Corner



So our apartment complex has a great kids room that has toys, music, books, little table and chairs and a tv. Jaylee loves this room and gets excited when we get to go. The first time I went with her there were about 3 other kids and she loved watching them but didn't want them to come too close or to play with the toys she was playing with (we are still working on the sharing thing). The other times we have been it has just been us and she loves the fact that she can do whatever she wants.

2 comments:

Curtis said...

Now I can see how you were running around talking to her when I was talking with you on the phone the other day.I am glad that they have a space she feels free in. Love you Mames

Baugh said...

I MISS that cute girl! A LOT!