Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween

Well I can't believe that Halloween is coming up. I am sad that we will miss Curt and Lexie's fabulous pumpkin carving night. That was definitely my favorite thing at Halloween time! Curt always chooses the hardest pumpkin design and takes forever carving it but it always turns out so cool. So good luck Curt and I want to see pictures.

Trisha and Jake are throwing a party on Halloween night and it is a costume party. I have no idea what we are going to do. I don't want to spend too much on a costume so I told Blake that we could just get toilet paper and be mummies but I could tell that was not what he wanted to do. So if anyone has a good idea on what we could be that would be very helpful.

3 comments:

Alexie said...

80's is always easy if there's a thrift store around. Think pastel pink exercise clothes and headbands, thight jeans for blake and an oversized short tied in a knot for you. OR, you coiuld dress us as people you know (each other or one odf your parents). OR, think of TV icons (old or new). For example, curt WAS going to be Mr. Rodgers, but we came up with another plan. Hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

Hey check out our new blog. You might see something interesting. And feel free to vote on our little poll.

http://kentbaughs.blogspot.com/

Curtis said...

WE MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!I am sorry that I let you down this year, but I was busy being social with all the people that we invited. I will have to post what I got done- Do you remember Igore from young Frankenstien? That's what I carved this year- I wanted to do a wizzard and I guess I still can before Friday.
Well, Love you guess and happy halloween!