Monday, February 20, 2012

BABY!!!

Sorry that I have been MIA, I have been here there and everywhere. From New York to Salt Lake to Albuquerque back to New York. We had a wonderful elongated holiday stay and loved seeing family and friends in Salt Lake. We now have only one semester left, yay! We will be excited to be done but we are now stressing about interviews and future jobs so cross your fingers for us.

So funny story...Last Sunday as we were leaving for church Jaylee decided that she wanted to take her baby doll with her and because we were already running late we decided that was alright. Jaylee was excited to show her baby the train that we take to church so Blake picked her up as she was holding her baby and they were looking for the train when the unthinkable happened! The baby started to slip and Blake, who minutes before commented on how tragic it would be if Jaylee's baby fell on the track, tried to catch the baby and knocked it onto the tracks. Jaylee's face told the whole story! HORROR! She burst into tears and started screaming BABY BABY OH NO!! Just then the train came and miraculously left the baby unharmed so Blake ran and told the agent about the baby lying hopelessly on the tracks and he called the next train to have it stop so that someone could get the baby for us. It was seriously the longest 10 minutes of Jaylee's life. She just kept crying and calling out for her baby. Well needless to say she was an emotional wreck the rest of the day. Blake and I couldn't help but laugh as we boarded the train that we just stopped haha! Oh Jaylee...

2 comments:

Curtis said...

Oh Jaylee indeed. Love that little girl to pieces!

Curtis said...

So obviously, I have read this post before, but with all of the goings on in my life, and the fact I am exhausted from it all- not to complain, life is just that way at times, but back to the point-I saw this post this morning and my first thought was: wow, I missed the annoncement, I didn't know they knew they were expecting back in January, Duh Curtis they did, but no one else would have. Just have to laugh at/with your TBI bro:)