So again I have been horrible at updating. So here's a overview of the past few months
January- Blake studied for the bar
February- Blake studied for the bar and took it (We won't hear about the results of the test until the end of April)
March- Blake and I celebrated his being done by cruising!
We went on a Mexican Riviera Cruise after Blake got done with the bar because it was definitely time for a vacation. We snorkeled and went para-sailing in Cabo San Lucas, and then we went into the jungle on a canopy tour in Puerto Vallarta. They had 12 zip lines and the longest one took you down the mountain side and was over 1600 ft. It was a blast! Thanks to both our families who took care of Jaylee and spoiled her while we were away.
Here's some pics
2 comments:
SO FUN! I can't wait to go with you guys someday! I like Blake's new dew! Miss you both!
Looks like fun! We went on that cruise for our honeymoon and loved it. I am so jealous you guys are back home and done!
Post a Comment