Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Costumes

So this year our bishop suggested that we dress up as our favorite Book of Mormon characters, so I thought about it and came up with this...



Any guesses?????
Maybe more pictures will help...





If you guessed Santa Claus during his fall break you are wrong!

Blake is Lehi, I am the Tree of Life, and Jaylee is the fruit of the tree. I was pretty proud of the costumes because I made them and I think they turned out pretty dang good!

Our friends had pretty amazing costumes too




Our ward had a trunk or treat that we went to and we brought our cool pumpkins to show off and handed out candy. We thought we had plenty of candy but we ended up running out near the end because there were so many kids.




We brought candy there and came home empty handed, that's when we realized that Halloween isn't so great for parents. We can't wait till we can take Jaylee trick or treating so that we can eat her candy!

No comments: