ahh what a cute little dress! Dressing them up is so fun! i hear you are coming in town at the end of the month... sooo exciting :)
Your beautiful and jaylee looks so cute in her outfit. That was one of my favorites! She looks so big! TWO DAYS left!!!!!!
I need more pictures of that cute little girl! I can't wait to come home and hang out. I will be home on Thursday so lets plan something!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
ahh what a cute little dress! Dressing them up is so fun! i hear you are coming in town at the end of the month... sooo exciting :)
Your beautiful and jaylee looks so cute in her outfit. That was one of my favorites! She looks so big! TWO DAYS left!!!!!!
I need more pictures of that cute little girl! I can't wait to come home and hang out. I will be home on Thursday so lets plan something!
Post a Comment