Friday, January 15, 2010



A couple weeks before Christmas we had an ultrasound and found out that we are going to have a little girl! We got cute little ornaments to give to our parents and grandparents to open for Christmas and it was to see everyone's reaction to the news. We have already gotten some cute girlie stuff for Christmas and I can't wait to set up the nursery! Blake rolls his eyes at me and says that we can wait a couple more months to do that!

4 comments:

Alexie said...

Oh set it up... it's nesting and it makes you feel good. It's ok that Blake doesn't understand that big, cozy feeling that tells you to get things ready- but this is Lexy saying, "Just do what she says, dude. She'll be happy and thus, you will too! " :o) Super excited fore you!

Jessica said...

Congrats Amy! I can't wait to see this little girl, I'm sure she will be cute as a button.

The Voorhees Family said...

You are going to be such a good Mommy! Hope we didn't scare you too much with all of the stories.

Kellie said...

Congratulations Blake and Amy! Blake, I cant believe that you are going to be a daddy. You guys are going to be so great. I just ran into your blog and wanted to give you my congrats.

-Kellie Tye