
On our way back to Spokane, Blake's family was able to drive up with us. It was so much fun to have them here. Unfortunately I had to start right back into work, so they had fun without me going to the lake and bowling! But we were able to go to the Spokane temple together and do baptisms which was awesome. Thanks for coming to visit, come back soon!
2 comments:
I am so jealous that they got to go and stay with you guys. That was probably one packed apartment. When are you coming back to visit? It better be soon:)
love heather
I don't know why it says rasmussen family but its really from your favorite brother and sister in law Kev and Heather. Haha. Well I better turn this into a good post. How is work? I love the other boating pictures. Way cute of everyone. Call me sometime,
Love Heather
Post a Comment