Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer

Wow, the summer has already flown by! For those of you who don't know Blake was able to get an externship here in Utah for the summer at the downtown courthouse. He is loving that experience, and told me he could see himself working there in the future. It's hard to believe that he has already completed his first year of law school, but we still have two more years to go! Oh well I have come to the conclusion that you have to love the life you live now, instead of dreaming for the life you hope to have.
We have had an amazing summer so far. It's been a blast to be with our families and enjoy our nieces and nephews. They are growing up so fast! It will be hard to go back to Spokane when the time comes, but we have made a lot of good friends there and are excited to see them again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so exctied to have you guys back!! Can't wait!! I need more friends around so I dont' go crazy these days!!

kevin and heather said...

We love having you guys here! It will be hard to send you back to spokane, but if we must we must. 2 years isn't too bad. Your blog is so cute Amy
love Heather

JennMatt said...

I clicked on your blog not expecting to see a new post but I thought I would check. I am so glad I did! You guys are way cute and we love having you here. We don't want you to go back, but we know it will be for the best. We love you -Matt, Jenn, and Liesel