Monday, February 2, 2009
It's about time!
Hey sorry that I haven't updated in forever! But nothing has too exciting has happened. We had so much fun over the Christmas break. I realize now more than ever how much I really love and appreciate all of my family!! Being away from home is way hard. People keep telling me that it is a good experience and that it pays off in the end and I sure hope that they are right! Man now my dream vacation is going home and spending time with family. It really made Christmas really special this year. Then we got back and started into the routine of things, work and school repeated fifty million times. Luckily my mom was able to fly out for the weekend to good old Spokane. We were able to go to the the temple together which was awesome. Our time flew by but it was nice and we were spoiled! And now I get to come home for a few days which is exciting, I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment